Rainforest Water Slide Tour
More than 1300 5-star reviews across Google, Airbnb and Facebook!!!
Welcome to our famous Rainforest Water Slide Tour and the #1 adventure tour on Airbnb Puerto Rico! Book directly with us for the best price!
Do you want to experience the El Yunque Rain Forest in a unique way while you are in Puerto Rico and don’t want to share trails and waterfalls with hundreds of other tourists, just to realize the crowds make it impossible to fully enjoy nature?
Let us take you to a hidden natural water park off the beaten path and far from the crowds to swing through the rain forest on ropes and shoot down a huge natural water slide into the clear pools of the river. If you like a rush, we will take you to up to 4 cliff jumps up to 34ft. Beside all the fun and excitement, our tour also invites you to relax and simply enjoy the peace of nature at this very unique location. This is one of our local gems only a few lucky tourists get to see each year.
We offer different paths from easy to more adventurous and we can make the tour work for visitors of any age. If you love nature, this is a must-do in Puerto Rico.
– 3 hour tour off the beaten path
– A hike of 30-40 minutes to the first of two water pools.
– 2 beautiful water pools with multiple waterfalls
– Rope Swings
– Multiple cliff jumps up to 32ft
– A giant natural water slide as main attraction (if the water level allows it)
– Fun and relaxation guaranteed
– We will take pictures of everyone
– One bottle of water each
– 2 people minimum
– weight limit 250lbs for your safety
– must be PHYSICALLY FIT to hike, climb hills and smaller rocks without help. If you simply want to enjoy the rain forest, water pools and relax, you are very welcome to skip the jumps and slides but you still need to be comfortable hiking. The tour is as relaxing or thrilling as you want it to be.
– No pregnant woman, people with back- or heart problems or anyone who is not physically fit (body weight over 250lbs or out of shape) or afraid of water should participate in this tour.
What to bring:
– Shoes with good grip such as sneakers or hiking shoes. No Flip-flops please.
– Snacks (and medication if needed).
– Make sure to have breakfast before we meet!
– Towel and change of clothes, which you can leave in the car for after the tour.
Price (per person):
$75 $65 per person $10 OFF in June!
All our payments are securely processed with PayPal
On this outing you can meet us in your rental car in Fajardo and follow us to the starting point (usually $5 for parking fee on private property for your vehicle). We also offer transportation. Contact us for details.
Meeting time and location:
Our main tour starts daily at 8am Mo – Fr and 7:30am on weekends. The afternoon tour starts at 2:30pm.
We meet at CVS Pharmacy in Fajardo if you have a rental car. Please be there early as we are leaving on time to start the tour and can’t wait for late shows!