Stand Up Paddle Board Tour
This tour also can be a mixed Stand Up Paddle Board and Kayak tour. We have two different locations for our tour depending on weather conditions on the day you booked and your skill level. Enjoy a relaxing morning or afternoon cruising over beautiful reefs and get a chance to see Turtles, Stingrays and Manatees. We will take you to a deserted beach in a natural reserve, where you can take a walk, bath in the sun or collect small and large seashells, while enjoying the breathtaking view to El Yunque Rain Forest. If it is very windy, we will take you to a peaceful lagoon instead.
This tour is a mixed tour with Stand Up Paddle boards and kayaks, so you can switch between them if you get tired. You can let us know which you prefer.
The tour also includes a short hike with stunning views.
– 30-40 minutes paddling in each direction over rocks and reef through areas where Manatees, Turtles and Stingrays live. On 7 of 10 tours we usually see single or schools of Stingrays flying underwater and occasional Turtles and Manatees. On the way back we will float with the current and wind.
– We will take a break at a secluded beach for taking a sunbath or a walk to collect beautiful shells and enjoy the scenery.
– A short hike for a scenic view of the natural reserve where we are hosting the tour if time allows it.
– Alternatively we will also be able to SUP in a peaceful lagoon.
– 2 people minimum. 6 people maximum
– Must be physically fit and be able to paddle without help. We will take our time. We will use life vests, so the tour is suitable for non-swimmers as well.
What to bring:
– Use sunblock on exposed skin
– Snacks (and medication if needed)
$75 per person
The tour starts in Fajardo but we can arrange pickup for an additional fee.
Meeting time and location:
We meet at CVS Pharmacy in Fajardo and start time varies.