With our new motorcycle tours for solo travelers or single guests, we wanted to take it a step further to share another of our passions with you and take you to places you most likely never would get to see as a tourist – on two wheels and with style! Hop on the back, hold on, enjoy the scenery and take pictures of an adventure like no other.
This tour is can be 100% customized to your wishes if you don’t like our selected routes. We have prepared routes and stops at amazing locations for you, which we know are breathtaking and fun to explore, but we are also happy to take you to locations you want to see and chose the best possible route to make the most of the trip.
As passionate solo travelers ourselves, we have been around the globe and driven thousands of miles on motorcycles in jungles, on mountains, through rivers and rice fields, over volcanoes and even through typhoons to get to these unique spots we all try to find. With that in mind, you can be sure we have the experience to keep you safe and offer a blast as with all our other tours.
With our brand-new Himalayan Dual Sport Motorcycles, we are comfortably cruising and get to enjoy the trip without having to worry about rather we want to be on or off the road.
Our price includes everything you need from helmet to gloves and we won’t charge extra for anything. You just have to pay your own food whenever we make a stop, although snacks and drinks are included. We will also bring a professional camera to take some epic pictures of our trip.
– An epic motorcycle trip on selected routes depending on what you are interested to explore on the way. Our regular routes include cruising along beautiful shorelines, through the rain forest, over mountains with epic views, passing by lakes, through valleys and making some interesting stops on the way
– 3 hours or half day
– Multiple locations will be on our list along the route we take
– Professional pictures when we take a break to stop.
– long pants and closed shoes as required by law.
– Minimum age 18 years or with permission of legal guardian.
What to bring:
– Use sunblock on exposed skin
– Snacks (and medication if needed)
$150 – 3 hour trip
$300 – day trip
The tour starts in Fajardo but we can arrange pickup for an additional fee.
Meeting time and location:
We meet at CVS Pharmacy in Fajardo and start time varies.